Job at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
Job at Total E&P Nigeria CPFA is currently recruiting top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the vacant role below:
- The job holder will provide business & ICT related consultancy for implementation and support of both business and financial database applications, studies and projects in line with company policies. He/she will interface with internal business users and third-party software providers to satisfy business needs.
- The job holder will also have significant influence in assisting in the determination and control of the ICT Budget, facing the challenges of meeting business requirements within rigorous budgetary & cost optimisation constraints.
The job holder’s activity shall include, though not necessarily be restricted to:
- Develops workflows or small to medium-sized in-house applications and phone apps to support business need.
- Proactively identify ICT procedural gaps and draft procedures to address such identified process gaps.
- Prepares and carries out awareness/promotional campaigns to promote understanding of applications/workflows and use.
- Ensures the maintenance of database integrity, stability, performance and security.
- Log application downtime and monitor databases for reducing said downtime.
- Works with third-party companies in the implementation of out-sourced application projects and support agreements.
- Carries out user acceptance testing of application updates, enhancements and change requests.
- Design webpages and content in line with business needs.
- Ensure website always remains dynamic and up-to-date.
- Ensure relevant content is uploaded onto the website.
- Maintain web access control, ease of use and speed.
- Manage quarterly pensioners newsletter and publishing of same on company website
- Provide business analysis services to the various departments, aimed at identifying and implementing business needs that are easily satisfied via ICT services.
- Support significant business/user related projects by carrying out initial analysis & documentation of requirements.
- Provide solution development, deployment, integration and user manuals in line with defined user requirement.
- Ensure proffered solution are:
- Provided in accordance with ICT policy, standards and procedures, and pre-defined targets of cost, time, quality & performance
- Effectively integrated within the existing systems, process and activities
- Fully consistent/compliant with any ICT SLA and or KPI in place.
- Participate in Technical Evaluation Teams as and when required.
- Participate in the preparation of the ICT budget.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Information Systems (minimum 2nd class upper).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience (ideally covering website management, application development and database administration).
- Experienced in the use of Java, HTML, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in database architecture design.
Certifications such as PMBOK, MCSE Business Intelligence, and/or Azure web apps would be an added advantage.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.